Godot C# API
This is an unofficial documentation for Godot's C# API. It is generated using DocFX and kept up to date by paulloz. Feel free to reach me for suggestions and/or inquiries.
A small list of useful links
- The step by step guide on the official Godot documentation
- C# API differences to GDScript
- CS50 open courseware from Harvard university
- A tour of the C# language
- Setting up Visual Studio Code to work with C# and Godot
All the documentation provided on this website is derived from Godot's main source repository, distributed under the MIT license and attributed to "Juan Linietsky, Ariel Manzur and the Godot community". See the LICENSE.txt file for details.
The Godot documentation logo is licensed under CC BY 4.0 International. See the LICENSE file for details.
The DocFX theme is a lightly modified version of darkfx, distributed under the MIT license and attributed to Steffen Wilke. See the LICENSE file for details.